Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Jior
let me be alone la, you all can do whatever you want and don't tell me about it. from this day onwards, you wun be seeing me approaching you all anymore, i will just sit around and wait for you to come to me! Yes, i'm that pissed with this. you all can have your own gang and ditch people whenever you want, screw it. i don't need all this, i rather be alone now. why do i always have to approach you people? i don't need this kind of treatment. i'm not gonna be nice anymore. i couldnt careless. you all can call me anti-social if you want, emo or whatever you all call it these days but What the *toot*, it ain't my fault. you think i'm joking? SCREW IT LAH!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

to the stupid someone,
i know that you don't read my blog, thats a good thing coz i don't read yours either! you're one pill load of poop and i don't care if people like you or not, i really hate you till i wish i could just stuff your head into the toiletbowl. you're one coward piece of crap till you don't have the guts to tell me that you don't want me to come to Jusco. go have your secret talk with caleb like i dunno what you wanna tell him. i'm not blind, neither i'm deaf! stupid! i hope you fall into a drain and break your head la. ask me for help can scold me summor, i will never forget that. BITCH!

No comments: