Wednesday, December 12, 2007

camp is over. so sad it ended so fast
one minute you're there, the next minute you're back at home. crap!
journey there was great, have some "personal" chats & major RACIST chants! lol.
the game was good. thanks to brian chow, pL & sherrene and dex and others who helped.

worship was crazy,
God is Awesome
Ps Henry
rock my socks & Sex Talk, too much info can't take everything in. too extreme!
oh i cried my butts off during camp! something i'm not shameful to hide.
its a good feeling since i wanna cry like for ages
thanks pL & joel for crying with me and comforting me! bunch of sticks crying!

security, i dunwan to talk about it. you people put me into so much trouble
dont think i wanna do it ever again. but its fun to break into people's rooms everytime.. ahha

i Love Benny, he's the most fun guy you could ever meet. looks blur but he's brilliant.
its fun to be in the committee but no fun when people are doing their skits..
i Love those who talked to me whenver i'm bored. din really get to talk much to anyone.

News Crew, thanks so much for the fun! yea, i thanked myself.
You guys are one bunch of nutcase, nutjob and whackos! lets do this more next time!
Videos of GYnews will be posted soon. and sorry if i make you laugh till you pee!

Sarah Lim, thanks for being the blurrest mortal ever. you made me laughing all day.
thank you for saying all the good things about me in front of me without noticing! haha

Sorry Samantha Ong for not helping you win Best Female Camper. there's alwiz next year!
will give you more air-time to promote yourself. well, people alwiz says 3rd times the luck!

GYCamp Rocks!
News Crew Rocks!
[videos will be up soon]

No comments: