Wednesday, August 1, 2007

53 I feel so Moodless & its making me Useless

Gosh, i dont know how to put my conditions in words. Can't think of the correct word to describe what i'm going through now. Basically, i've been sick, umm, lets see, for 2 weeks now i guess. It all started from a minor flu, which breaks out into a "bigger flu" then everything else just follows through. Cough la, headache la, sore throat, stomach pain la [but cannot pangsai]. And all of these are affecting my brain and it feels like its all screwed up, wish i have someone to knock my head back to its rightful position or make it jump start so it'll work again [please don't come knocking my head for fun unless you have permission 1st k]. Yet again i hate it when i'm sick, got no mood to crack stupid stuff all, more like i'll be stoned in everything i do.. Who likes being sick anyway? Especially when there's little time left, so many places to go, i'm sure you want me to be at my best right? God, please make me better again! PLEASE!

No comments: