Saturday, August 4, 2007

55 Rafeal Nadal vs Roger Federer! Next in my shopping list..

Woohoo, Thank you Hyon Le for hosting such a fun time at your place yesterday. It was my 1st time playing Nintendo Wii and what the heck, its way much cooler than a PS2 or PS3, and way better than a xBox 360. Basically, me, larry, jeremy, caleb, ian & choi ye went to Hyon Le's place to try out his latest gadget and to tell the the truth its worth the money you're paying for that gizmo. I WAN MY OWN NINTENDO WII.....

Yupp, so we played all his basic games he had for now. Tennis was so cool, if only you guys were there to watch us perform our moves, swings or whatever you call it. Ahha! I have to say, i had my beginners luck when i played tennis. Truthfully nola, its all SKILL ba-beh! Aku like Roger Federer yesterday, keep winning and winning, knocking out all of them one at a time.. WOohoo!! Maybe i have potential in tennis! *pondering*

It was just fun la. Now i'm gonna get myself a Nintendo Wii, i dont care how long it'll take me but i will get it. AHha!! Unless you all kind enough to give me as my birthday/christmas gift, i promise to act surprise when i open up the presents.. Lol. *hinting*

Btw, i wanna apologize to some people, more like to a particular person for not being where i'm suppose to be at that moment. Hope you understand. I get very excited when it comes to trying out new playthings. Let me make it up to you kay.. Hehe!!

No comments: