Tuesday, August 14, 2007

59 Untitled

I dun think i can put how i feel in words. Maybe i'll let you picture what i'm feeling right now. If you watched Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King, during the ending where Frodo part ways with Sam, i think i'm feeling the similar situation as Sam did now [i cried during that scene]. Don't think i'll ever be watching Lord Of The Rings til you come back now, coz everytime i watch it, its gonna remind me where you are now, and how hard its gonna be to see you again.

Truthfully its gonna be quiet here when you're gone. Life's gonna be so not the same without you here, though we may not know each other so well. Bah-hum-bug!!

Hmmm, don't know what to say summor. My mind is so empty right now, been empty ever since yesterday. I pretty much said what i wanted to say to you already so i guess see you in the near future kay..

What's in my mind: Ozone Layered Heart With a Hole In the Ozone!!
The pain's burning right through me..

No comments: