Saturday, August 11, 2007

58 Mixed emotions with Mixed situations.. I dunno what i'm feeling at all

I don't know how to describe my feelings, all i can share was my experience. So here goes:

HAPPY
Went up to genting with Steffi, Larry, Choi Ye, Poh Leong & Dinash and well, for the 1st time in my life till now, i finally get to enjoy the entire theme park and its rides and stuff.. Normally they have some technical problems with random rides but that day was exceptional, Everything's working. And to be truthful to you all, it was my 1st time sitting the Selero Shot!! Super-Cool! I wanna do it again. The day would be perfect if i manage to get the *ahem* from a girl which i think is looking at us [either ME, pL or Larry] .. Shh!!
ps: Steffi Teo Sue An, i would like to sit the Selero Shot with you again, maybe this time, try yo keep your eyes open kay.. Ahha! You just made my day.

MOODY
HuuHuu!! My phone had a major outbreak. Its down with sickness and its really getting into my nerves.. Whenever people message me, there's no message alert tone, then i won't know if people message me a not. Haih! Have to waste money to repair now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

BLUR & CONFUSED
Went to One Utama with Steffi and Gretchen, then a few hours later, Joel & Fiona came. Pergi makan and all, watch movie, jalan-jalan, end up didn't get anything. This is the worst part of going out when you can't buy anything. Then again, didn't know what's happening throughout the whole day except for some moments when i was really wide awake into the whole situation. Have to seize opportunities when it comes right??

SAD
48 hours and counting,
the time left before you're going.
Your things packed, leaving all stress,
and there's no looking back.
Leaving your tears behind,
knowing your future's in sight,
well, its time to say goodbye, I pray you'll be alright,
So see you on the other side tonight.
ps: "other side" does not mean Heaven, in this case it means online or etc

No comments: