Monday, August 20, 2007

62 Wah! Why people think i look like someone else wan? Cis!

Haih, i'm getting a bit tired and fed up that people keep thinking that i'm from a difference race. [people i'm pure Chinese. My mother's Chinese, so is my dad, so is my parents' parents and so on. Heck i think i'm more Chinese than some other Chinese, and i'm DEFINITELY more Chinese than Chris Tucker!] AHha! Why people thinks i look like a "Malay" when i'm Chinese. Is it cause i'm dark?? I don't think i'm THAT dark right! I have a friend who's darker then me but no one calls him Malay but why me?? *scratches head*

This made me kinda unpleasant today in class. My lecturer were talking about "some certain race" and how "unreliable" they could be especially when they are working in the civil sector [okay people, i'm not a racist but its true what. Sometimes i think "they" are really hopeless and lazy. I really don't understand why we should take a day off to settle "things" with them when on that day itself couldn't be settle also, open your services to the public on Saturdays also cannot? Waste time nia!!]
So this is what happened:

Lecturer: Eh Ang Wei Loong, you know you look like who ah??
Me: Who la teacher??
Lecturer: You look like a Malay la. Got any one tell you before ah??
Me: Teacher, i where got look like Malay la. Why people always tell me i Malay wan??
Lecturer: I think maybe cause you're dark la..
Me: *speaking in my heart* Got dark meh?? Stupid long years swimming under the sun!

Though its not my first time people asking me ot telling me i look like a Malay or something. [luckily no one calls me an Indian. I'm not a racist, i'm just not that dark] Heck, i don't even understand why someone can come and ask me whether i'm a girl a not. Jior, whats wrong with this people la?? Do i look like i have boobies to your eyes?? Wah! Liddat if i go Thailand people there ma think i Ah Gua or something. Cham liau loh! Wa eh ho mia ho lang kua ka an kuan, wa ma mian cho ta poh liau. [if you're wondering what i'm saying, its hokkien so ask me if u tak faham] *sobs sobs!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.