Thursday, August 2, 2007

54 My Moodless streak continues & Its getting A lil Bit Dull..

Awww i wan my mood back, well atleast i'm feeling a bit better but i want more i guess. I want to be jolly and happy? all over again. Yet again, college was so-so today i guess. If i were to rate my happiness today at college i guess its a 2/10?? ahha..



Here's something my friend said to me during my Business Law lecture:

Friend: You know why the cat cannot catch the mouse?
Me:
Umm, why?
Friend: Cause the mouse was riding on the motorbike.
*silence, as cold chill wind breezes past me*
Friend: You want to know why the cat manage to find the mouse hiding in the refrigerator?
Me: Umm, no..
Friend: Nvm, i tell. Cause the motorbike was parked next to the refrigerator.
*silence, getting colder*
Friend: Finally, you know how the cat manage to catch the mouse ah?
Me: I don't know, enlighten me! [closing eyes in prayer]
Friend: Cause the mouse fell from the motorbike at the corner.
*silence, hair stands*
This got to be the lamest, most dullest and dumbest joke i ever heard la, it was so bad that it can make my fever come back again!! Don't know where he can get this lame joke la, TRILOGY summor.. Thank God I'm Alive!

One of the things i did in the lecture hall to make myself awake while hearin Law:I find it quite amusing cause now i can save money trying to get other girls number. Not that i have done it before but i want to try la, cuba nasib, see can get a not.. Ahha! Send by bluetooth summor.. This is so DUMB!

No comments: