Saturday, August 18, 2007

61 ACTUALLY, i'm kinda lazy thinking of titles to put ad

Haih, truthfully i find it hard sometimes to blog. Its not that i don't like it or malas to do it or got no idea what to blog about [which is basically true coz what i blog mostly are pure rubbish] but people always ask me to continue blogging coz they find my blog entertaining..

So here's what i've been thinking lately, [okay, i guess this is my 1st time voicing out my dissatisfaction] how come people say my blog very funny la, interesting la, entertaining and stuff but i dun see ppl leaving comments on the chatbox. I think if people were to atleast write something down, it'll be kinda motivating and make me even wanna write something more [atleast i will know that you visited my blog & make it more lively]. I sometimes find my blog not interesting at all coz of the poor response i receive from people, unlike other blogs like steffi's blog, u mae's blog, sam's blog and others which you guys probably write atleast 20 words on it all day. Someday i shall just hang up blogging la. Well its just my thought! Sorry for making you hear all read that, its just that i'm feeling tired, grumpy, sleepy and what-so-ever crappy feeling i'm having la.. I NEED MOTIVATION!!

My Recent Cravings : Old Japanese series like Beach Boys, Long Vacation & GTO & Norah Jones

sumthing i drew out of the blue, hope it cheers YOU up!!

No comments: