Thursday, August 30, 2007

66 18 Years we've been together and Its hard to seperate us forever

Hmmm, writing this to you is kinda hard. To think what to write is even harder. So where do i start?? Ahha!! I guess i have to do it by wishing you Happy 18th Birthday to you 1st rite.. So 18 Years, wait 17 years since i was born 1st, okay 17 years we've been through thick or thin and we practically cover each others back when we were together. Seeing you all grown up now it makes me kinda wonder, do you still need my protection anymore?? Eh-eh-leh, ask your Melvin to jaga you la, i think its about time i hand over the task to him.. Ahha!!

Well, i think its best i say sorry to you if i'd ever made you cry. Cheh! What am i saying, i practically made you cry throughout the 17 years we know each other.. Muahahahhahaa!! I guess this is my way of telling you how much you mean to me, not as my torturing tool, or my "when-i'm-bored-i'll-bully-you-till-I-puas", but as my one and only sister..

Its kinda funny when we think of our past, how could people thought that we were twins and all the funny jokes [more like kutuk-ing] we made to those who said we were twins.. Funny!! Hmmm, truthfully, there's no one i cherish more in my life but you. Thank you for sticking with me by my side. So Happy Birthday to you again kay. May we be together for a longer period, till you get married or something. WAHHHAHAHAHHAH!!

No comments: