Saturday, August 25, 2007

64 Food for thought? What does it mean anyway??

ARGH! Something's wrong with me this past whole week. I've been eating non-stop like i'm facing some mid-life crisis or stress giler kinda situation. Even if i'm stress [and i'm not facing any crisis at the moment] i wouldn't commit myself in eating my butts off just to de-stress myself. Only girls do this kinda stuff [AHha! don't get the idea of me being a sexist kay, but its true rite?]

I think i really do have a problem now. An hour ago, i just finish eating a whole large pizza by myself and i can go curi some from my bro's share and makan somemore [as in like one large for me, and another large for my brother] AND NOW, an hour later, i'm kinda like complaining i'm hungry again.. *sobs sobs!* Jior, i got a feeling i'm gonna put on weight if i continue doing what i'm doing now!!

-Inner Self speaking-
*Slaps ownself* ANG WEI LOONG, stop munching your heads off and Tahan the hungry-ness can a not? If you wanna eat all the time, atleast go do some jogging 1st before you touch anything edible, solid or tasty and even tasteless! You Shall Go Back To Your 2 Meals A Day Diet, if not later you GEMUK like some Big Bouncing Ball that one your pasal kay!! *erm erm!*
-Back to Reality-
AHHHH!!! I HAVE TO STOP EATING LIKE ORANG GILER!! SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!!

No comments: