Wednesday, August 8, 2007

57 Randomness is not a strong word, its just, uhm! a word??

Jior i dunno what to blog about la. I've been thinking for an hour plus now and i still can't get something to post about. Still thinking which one should i do. The part which me being sick, or the not-so-exciting time i always have in college or some other small stuff which annoys me most. I don't know la, i can't make any decisions these few days. Not really in the mood of deep thinking. Got a feeling someone is out there to get me, but i dunno who, robbing my place of zen summor!!

I'm feeling a bit cranky, unhappy, moody, tired and all lately. It must be the virus i'm having for the past few weeks and my body is killing me. Its aching everywhere now, from my back to my neck, now hand and soon, i think my leg will be next in line. Well the brightside is, my brain is not aching. I feel so old, when i always think i'm younger than all of my peers.

Haih, until now still no one wanna slap me. I just made an open invitation for anyone to slap me but still no one takes action. Too Bad! I'm closing the invitation right now. You just missed the opportunity to inflict pain to my already-pain body.. Ahha! Gosh this is so lame.

*sigh!*

No comments: