Wednesday, August 22, 2007

63 Tales when i took a leak

"Crash!"
The sound of the rumbling sky from the distant plains woke me up from my sweet slumber. The night was still young and the darkness was still in place as though time had never moved at all at this point. The utter silence in my cold dark room gives me the creeps, i could barely stand it anymore as my hair began to stand every moment i fail to shut my eyes. Minutes passed, still awake, the sound of the rustling wind began to grew even louder each passing moment, and the cats behind the alley were getting ever more violent than before.
Moments later, the rain began to pour down the cold silent night and darkness began to cloak the moonlit streets, i got up from my bed to shut the windows in my room. It was so dark outside that i could barely see my neighbours windows anymore. As i was about to lie back down on my bed, i remembered i had to do something, i need to pee.
Carefully walking towards the door, hoping i wouldn't bang into anything along my path that would awaken my brother, sleeping happily and snoring his heads off like a tuba player. I opened the door slowly and closing it back quietly like a little rat sneaking its way into a room filled with tons of food. As i switched on the lights and waited for it to lighten up the toilet, nothing happened. The fuse must had been busted with all the electrostatic around the area. Dang!
So, without any lights, i entered the toilet. Putting my mind away with all the worse scenario that possibly could happened to me, i began to concentrate in achieving my goals. However, my mind was not entirely into the process. All the negative thoughts, the ghost stories i had heard earlier began to pour into my mind, i began to shiver and suddenly, "Boom!" The sound of thunder made me trembled. I wasn't on my feet anymore, fear is all I'm thinking of.
As i pick myself up again, i couldn't hold it any longer, it had to be released. I felt the uneasiness of the cold night and i wouldn't want to feel it any longer. I just wished that this will over soon and i can go sleep again. When i was beginning to take my aim, i felt that someone's watching me, someone's touching my little toes from below. It was dark i couldn't see anything. My heart's pounding like mad now, its beginning to crawl upwards my knees. In my heart, i was telling myself that its probably just the wind then suddenly, the lights were on again and then i saw, this stupid little green monster and its big, round & black eyes staring straight at me.
Damm you lizard!

No comments: